You got it love the weather, especially when it snows the first day of May. This weather is crazy…I’m crazy…my kids are going crazy. Well Matt came home from the hospital after four days. He came home with oxygen and four days after we were home he came off that. Marissa is sick with another cold and I am hoping that Matt doesn’t get this cold too. Meanwhile, he is scheduled for a busy day May 30th for a bronchoscope and a heart cath..
I have finished painting my dining room this week and am going to paint the entry way this weekend. Wish me luck since the entry is two stories high. We also put our house up for sale. Our medical bills are killing us and we see no end in sight. We will be renting for the next couple of years. I just hate moving around. I did so much as a kid and hated making new friends. So hopefully we will find something close. Oh the joys of keeping a house cleaned with little kids.
My Mom is coming to visit us this weekend and the girls are so excited.
Lillian is doing well. She went on a field trip with her school today. Lillian is also scheduled for a heart cath. the first part of June. The doctors want to measure the pressures in her heart and expand her PA stints.
Happy Halloween
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
keep up the awsome work, heath. this'll all pay off.... eventually. love love love!!!!
Girl. Does this mean that you are headed back to TM?? I sure hope so! I am sorry to sound so excited that your house is for sale, but maybe, just maybe it will mean that we actually see each other! I am glad you have finished painting, and yes, good luck with your entry way!
Call us when you are up for a playdate. We could meet at the park, just bring snowboots, and coats for the kids!! Or, if you need a place for the girls to go, they are always welcome here! Hope you had a great mothers day!
Love ya
Heather:
I love your new photos. The kids are growing up so fast! The picture of Matt sleeping on the stairs is priceless. So precious!
Tell my little brother that he needs to plan a trip to the Pacific Northwest someday soon. The kiddos can go swimming in our new pool!
Tammy = )
Matt is growing so fast, he is adorable!
My house is the pit, because we are landscaping the backyard, I have constant mud in my house!!
Post a Comment