Happy Halloween
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Surgery Dates
Lillian and Matt have finally gotten surgery dates. Lillian is the 2nd surgery scheduled for Aug 1 so it might get bumped till the 2nd. Matt’s surgery is Aug 4th. Both surgeries will be at the Children’s Hospital in San Diego. Recovery time is unknown and varies depending on how long the kids are on the heart and lung bypass machine. We will be in Utah until July 28 or 29. So if any of our Utah friends are in town…give us a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such cute new pics of the kids! I missed them terribly during your extended vacation...oh, I missed you too! Thanks for being such a great friend you crazy redhead.
I don't know how you do it with two going into surgery within days of eachother. I hope things go well for you and will keep an eye on your blog for updates. The new pics are cute!
Andrea
I'm so glad for the blog updates. The kids look great. Especially Matt. I'm so glad things he's getting the medical care he needs. Truly Heavenly Father answers prayers!
Post a Comment