It has been a draining weekend here in San Diego. Lillian’s surgery on Saturday was post-pone till Sunday. We arrived at the hospital Saturday morning and checked Lillian in. The surgeon called while Lillian was taking her meds to make her sleepy and asked the nurse to hold off. The surgeon came in and explained that their is another child that needed surgery immediately and asked if the surgery could be post pone till Sunday.
So it is now Sunday morning and Lillian is in surgery. She was so silly after she took her med. to make her tired. Lillian was singing 'my doctor likes to wear my dirty underwear' you know from Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. Everyone, including the doctors and surgeon was laughing. The surgery should last from 8am till 2:30 pm. So I will update the blog tonight and let you all know how the surgery went. If you can’t tell, I’m so tired. I didn’t sleep very well last night.
Happy Halloween
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment