Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Post-op

Today was the day to get the clear to fly home Sat. Did we pass....not yet. Matt has been running a temp. of 99.6-101.6 the last two days. His O2 is 97-99% and his chest x-ray is clear so that rules out pneumonia. Matt had blood taken today and we will know tomorrow...hopefully. The chance that it is just a viral infection is pretty high (like the cold or flu) because another child who was hospitalized at the same time has the same symptoms and hers is a cold.

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Wow! Is there an end, or at least a break in sight?? I hope you Matt's fever turned out to be nothing horrible and that you have made it home. I am sure sleep it was you are in the need of the most! I wish I could watch the kids for you so you could get a nap.

Quinney Family said...

Heather -

Do you remember me, Eric Quinney, from Chula Vista. Laura Crane told me that you had little ones with Heart Problems. Our two year old is at Primary Children's right now recovering from his 3rd open heart surgery. He has Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome, L-TGA, ASD, Ebstien's Anomoly. Our blog is quinneyfamily.blogspot.com My e-mail is ericquinney@yahoo.com, we would love to hear from you.

Eric