Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 2 post op

Matt is about to have his breathing tube taken out this morning along with some chest tubes! He is trying to roll onto his sides and kick his covers off. The nurses are trying to get him comfortable on his back. Matt is getting his head rubbed to relax him. For you nurses: pulse 125, blood pressure 108/75, cvp 12, resp 21, O2 in the low 90s.

2 comments:

Dan and Patrice said...

Matthew is your son Heather...feisty!

Random comment, I can't find poultry seasoning ANYWHERE!!! UGH!

Christin said...

I follow your blog on a daily basis and pray Matt will be okay. I have been on bed rest now for almost four weeks and when I start feeling sorry for my own aches and pains I read your blog and try to imagine what little Matthew is going through. It puts everything into perspective.

Good Luck over the next few weeks.


Christin