Matt is doing so well. The doctors took out the 3rd chest tube. He is now chest tube free! He will be taking his feeds oral now and we are excited to see Matt looking like his cute self. The girls came up this morning with me and loved seeing Matt.
On a different note. Those who know my girls know that they can be self sufficient. Last night I was going to switch the washing over from the washer to dryer. When I opened the dryer it was full of liquid tide HE detergent and some clothes. Lillian has confessed to trying to help me with the laundry. My mom and I cleaned the dryer out and I think it will still work. It was sweet of Lillian to try to help with the laundry and I think I will be teaching her the correct way in the near future.
Happy Halloween
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment