Matt was put on high flow O2 after I left last night. His upper left lung collapsed. A set back but the doctors will be trying to ween him off the high flow later today. He also throw-up on Philip. No more breast milk and back on IV feeds.
Matt has an echo cardiogram going on right now to look at his heart function. He is still on the Milrinone (heart med). The doctors are still happy with his progress and hopefully we will step down on Sunday to the surgical floor. On the surg. floor their is a bed so we can sleep in Matt's room and room service. Last night Philip slept on a couch on a different floor and out in the open. He slept horrible.
I went home last night and slept till 9am this morning. I plan on sleeping here tonight and make Philip go home to sleep.
I talked to Lillian this morning while her Papa was doing her hair. HA HA. I told her to tell Papa to braid it. HA HA. Marissa went to seminar with my Mom and had a good time. All the kids thought she was so cute and she felt like a big kid. A win win situation.
Thanks for your prayers. Don't stop. We would love to be home for Matt's b-day Dec. 6.
Happy Halloween
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment